Chernivtsi International Airport Concession
The project is aimed at restoring and expanding the infrastructure of the Chernivtsi International Airport named after Leonid Kadenyuk (CWC) on the basis of public-private partnership.
Potential Investment Opportunity
|Total CAPEX||EUR 56.9 mln|
|Expansion & Compliance||EUR 26.2 mln|
|Major Maintenance & Replacements||EUR 30.7 mln|
- The current runway length at Chernivtsi Airport has potential to reach main European destinations with the current aircraft mix.
- Some ICAO compliances project related to the runway should be implemented: insufficient runway strip width and runway width.
- RWY capacity at CWC is currently estimated at 10 ATMs/h and it will not be a constraint.
- Full reconstruction and extension of the runway still required.
- Current terminal prevents the promotion of traffic development without restrictions, so new terminal construction is needed.
Key technical characteristics
|Runway||Terminal||2019 Traffic||Traffic CAGR `12-`19|
|2 216 x 42 m||1 700 m2||77 kpax||16%|