PPP Project Efficiency Analysis Workshop
Ministry of Economy, PPP Agency and SPILNO organized Workshop for public authorities to discuss all issues concerning initiation, preparation and approval of the PPP projects in Ukraine.
In total, about 100 people participated in the training event, including representatives of 18 central executive bodies and 26 local self-government bodies.
The workshop considered:
- PPP fundamentals: the PPP concept, goals, characteristics, benefits;
- PPP project life cycle: from project idea identification to PPP project implementation and contract management;
- the Concept Note contents and research requirements needed for its preparation quality;
- the Concept Note analysis’ organizational principles and this analysis results, which are the basis for the decision to the project feasibility study preparation advisability;
- the Feasibility Study contents requirements;
- the organizational principles for the PPP implementation effectiveness analysis performance and the contents of the conclusion on its results.
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak and the quarantine measures introduction by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine throughout Ukraine, the PPP Agency is organizing training events in the “online” format.