PPP Unsolicited proposal projects Workshop
PPP Agency, Ministry of Economy, and International Finance Corporation is organizing Workshop for public authorities to discuss issues related PPP projects that have been initiated by private companies (Unsolisted Proposals).
The event is aimed at raising awareness of public authorities and local governments representatives about the life cycle of unsolicited proposal projects, their preparation and implementation, especially the procedure of performance analysis in Ukraine.
In total, more than 90 people took part in the training event, including representatives of 13 central executive bodies and 19 local governments.
In particular, during the workshop participants learned about:
- unsolicited proposal projects main features, tasks and opportunities;
- the worldwide experience and peculiarities of unsolicited proposal projects implementation;
- the experience of unsolicited proposal projects implementation in Ukraine;
- mechanisms that allow to take the unsolicited proposal projects advantages and stimulate competition: worldwide experience and current Ukrainian legislation features;
- organizational procedures to work with unsolicited proposal projects, which are important for transparency and the most efficient use of funds.
Due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak and the quarantine measures introduction by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine throughout Ukraine, the PPP Agency is organizing training events in the “online” format.