Kherson International Airport Concession
Potential Investment Opportunity
|Without RWY extension||With RWY extension|
|Total CAPEX||EUR 61.4 mln||EUR 68.6 mln|
|Expansion & Compliance||EUR 18.5 mln||EUR 26.4 mln|
|Major Maintenance & Replacements||EUR 42.9 mln||EUR 42.2 mln|
- Kherson International Airport is located in southern Ukraine.
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine International Airlines serve Kherson International Airport, connecting it with Istanbul and Kiev respectively
- RWY capacity at KHE is currently estimated at 10 ATMs/h and it will not be a constraint.
- Short-term development may need projects related to ICAO compliance, terminal expansion and internal reorganization (which will add a capacity of +0.3 Mpax (0.6 Mpax in total)), car parking expansion.
- KHE airport management is considering the RWY expansion (+700 m length) to compete within the cargo market.
Key technical characteristics
|Runway||Terminal||2019 Traffic||Traffic CAGR `14-`18|
|2 500 x 42 m||5 550 m2||191 kpax||107%|