Vinnytsia International Airport Passenger Terminal Concession
Potential Investment Opportunity
|TOTAL CAPEX||EUR 14 MM|
- The airport has a favorable location near the big rail hub and European routes crossroad (E40, E50 etc.).
- The airport has the experience to serve A 320/B 737 with restricted movements up to 14 ATM per week.
- The terminal capacity is estimated at 300 thousand passengers per year and 200 passengers per peak hour (PHPs) constrained to serve only 1 A 320/B 737 aircraft per hour.
- Short-term development projects need ICAO compliance, existing terminal modernization, surface rehabilitation, light and aeronavigation systems equipment up to ICAO cat.1, runway, taxiway and apron PCN increase up to 46-50, search&resque station with equipment construction.
- Long-term, runway, taxiway and apron PCN increase up to 55-60, new pas and cargo terminals construction, light and aeronavigation systems equipment upgrade up to ICAO cat.2.
Key technical characteristics
|Runway||Terminal||2018 Traffic||Traffic CAGR `16-`18|
|2 500 x 42 m||9 000 m2||61 Kpax||40 %|