Rivne International Airport Concession
The project is aimed at restoring and expanding the infrastructure of Rivne International Airport (RWN).
Potential Investment Opportunity
|Total CAPEX||EUR 55.7 mln|
|Expansion & Compliance||EUR 12.2 mln|
|Major Maintenance & Replacements||EUR 43.5 mln|
- Airport has a favorable location on the key routes from Kyiv and Eastern Ukraine to the EU.
- The current runway length has potential to reach main European destinations.
- Runway lighting system is outdated and should be replaced.
- Terminal capacity is estimated at 451 thousand passengers per year and 125 passengers per peak hour (PHPs), so it will not be a constraint.
- Short-term development may need projects related to ICAO compliance, runway PCN improvement, taxiway and apron reconstruction, existing terminal renovation, car parking expansion.
Key technical characteristics
|Runway||Terminal||2019 Traffic||Traffic CAGR `10-`19|
|2 626 x 42 m||3 610 m2||11 kpax||20%|