Lviv City Council Executive Committee has made a decision on the advisability of preparing a feasibility study of the PPP project “Underground multilevel parking construction on the square. E. Petrushevych in the city of Lviv “.
Lviv is the first city in Ukraine to approve a list of projects that can be considered for PPP implementation.
We will remind that in July the PPP Agency signed the memorandum of cooperation with the Lviv city council
Within the cooperation framework the PPP Agency:
- provided support for technical, economic and financial analysis in preparation of the concept note;
- starts feasibility study preparation.
The project provides:
- underground parking construction under E. Petrushevych Square for ∼350 parking spaces
- relocation of engineering facilities
- city square renovation (area 0.5381 ha)
- with the subsequent regulation of traffic