The PPP Agency is the data processor of website users’ personal data.
When using the website, the PPP Agency collects, stores and processes the following user’s data:
- Settings of internet browsers;
- Name, surname, workplace, position, e-mail, contact number (collection and processing is carried out only upon personal request of the website user through the function of sending a message to the PPP Agency and / or within registration for PPP Agency or our partners events).
The PPP Agency collects only those personal data that you, as a user of the website, consciously and voluntarily agree to provide in order to use the services and functional content of the website. Moreover, the user of the website undertakes to transfer only his own data and is fully responsible in accordance with applicable law for the illegal use of personal data that does not belong to him in accordance with applicable law on personal data.
If you contact us directly, we could receive additional information about you which is different from those mentioned above, including any confidential or personal information that may be provided by you in the text of the message and/or attachment that you may provide to us.
In addition, the PPP Agency has the right to collect statistical information about visits to the website, including traffic, user’s browser, connection information, as well as the date, time, duration of the user’s stay on the website.
In any case, you can contact the PPP Agency for individual advice on any issues related to the confidentiality of the information and personal data.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- Sending to you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
The PPP Agency’s website follows a standard procedure of using Log files. These files record information about visitors when they visit the website. Registration of such information and its analyze is a standard practice of all hosting companies. The information collected by the Log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the type of browser, the Internet Service Provider, the date and time stamp, the transition/exit pages, and the number of clicks. They are not related to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of collecting such information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user traffic on the website and collect other related information.
For more information about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. In accordance with the current Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, every user has the right to:
1) Know about the location of base of personal data which contains his/her personal data, its purpose and name, location and/or place of residence (staying) of the controller or processor of such personal data, or to issue a respective proxy to the authorized persons, except for cases established by the law;
2) Receive the information concerning the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third persons who obtain his/her personal data;
3) Access his/her personal data;
4) Receive a response with regard to whether his/her personal data is stored in a respective base of personal data, as well as to receive the content of his/her personal data are stored in such base of personal data, no longer than in 30 days period from the moment the request has been received in case other is prescribed by Law;
5) Submit motivated requests to a personal data controller objecting against processing his/her personal data;
6) Provide a motivated request with regard to change or destruction of his/her personal data by any controller and processor of such personal data, if such data is processed illegally or are inaccurate;
7) Protect of his/her personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to a deliberate concealing, failure to provide them or provision of such data with delay, as well as to protection from provision of information which is inaccurate or are disgraceful for the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
8) Lodge complaints regarding the processing of his/her personal data to government agencies and officials responsible for personal data protection or directly to a court;
9) Apply measures of legal protection in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) When granting consent, make reservations to restrict the right to process his/her personal data;
11) Withdraw consent to personal data processing;
12) Be informed of the procedure for automated processing of personal data;
13) Be safeguarded against an automated decision having legal implications for the person.
If you wish to use any of these rights, please contact us at the contact information provided on the website.
Information on children
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The website is not intended for use by childrens. If you know that your child has provided their personal information or other similar information to our website, we encourage you to contact us and we will use our best efforts to delete such information immediately.