PPP Agency was established to implement efficient and investment-attractive projects
The State Organization Agency on Support Public-Private Partnership (hereinafter referred to as “the PPP Agency”) was established on November 2, 2018 on state property and belongs to the management sphere of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine.
The PPP Agency’s main function is to implement measures for the implementation in Ukraine of high-quality and investment-attractive projects in public-private partnership (hereinafter referred to as “the PPP”) in various economic spheres.
In June 2019, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine and the International Finance Corporation (IFC), which is part of the World Bank Group. This document became the basis for obtaining expert support from consultants of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) on the launch of the Agency for Public-Private Partnership in Ukraine.
The launch of the PPP Agency is designed to promote the implementation of brand new projects, primarily in the Ukrainian infrastructure, which will increase investment, create new working places, and promote increase the budget revenues at all levels.
The purpose of the PPP Agency is to strengthen the institutional ability at both the central and local levels.
What We Do
- Providing adviсes on the PPP issues
- Training of the project team (the functional group) created by the initiator of the PPP project (Central executive bodies (CEB), Local governments (LG) and Local executive bodies (LEB))
- Defining the idea that can be implemented through the PPP
- Assistance in the preparation of necessary documentation (a concept note, feasibility study (FS), etc.)
- Communicating with the market and promoting the search of investors
- Efficiently structuring of the project and development the partnership contract
- Assistance in preparation of tender documentation
- Advising during the tender procedure and in negotiations with the winner of the tender
- Participation in PPP contract management processes
The PPP Agency is an effective institution which provides comprehensive support for the implementation of the PPP projects, organizational and advisory support of the public sector in the PPP sphere.
The PPP Agency is created to support the public sector; meanwhile, the cooperation between the project initiators and the PPP Agency must be based upon the customer-oriented approach and use the best practice of rendering services to private companies.
The Charter of the Organization was approved by the Order of the Ministry of Development of Economy, Trade, and Agriculture of Ukraine №2431 dated 24.11.2020
The State Organization: “Agency on Support Public-Private Partnership” (PPP Agency)
USREOU Code: 4288180
Information on public procurement of the PPP Agency Learn More >
Reporting of the PPP Agency Learn More >